17.7.12

Moving, Paralysis

A lot has happened since I last wrote...

It's the day before we move. But I'm not packing, I'm sitting here with my feet to the fire, finally scribing some lines about the thoughts I've been having for the last two months. I haven't wanted to write anything because I know that once it's out - even though they say that once something is posted on the web it remains there forever, it's still not archival - it's real. I am paralyzed by the thought of moving.

But we are. I am.

Tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. pg slot เปิดใหม่ ที่นอกจากจะได้รับ โบนัส 50% ทางพวกเรายังมี โปรโมชั่น PG SLOT พร้อมเงิน รางวัลแจ็คพ็อตมากกว่า 1,000,000 บาท พร้อมลุ้นรับของขวัญ พิเศษจำนวนมาก ที่ดินพวกเรา

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทำไม dumbo1234 หากชื่อผู้ใช้ของคุณเป็น dumbo1234 คุณสามารถใช้ชื่อนี้เข้าสู่ระบบหรือสร้างบัญชีผู้ใช้ใหม่ได้อย่างปกติ PGSLOT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I'd love it if you'd "come along for the journey" with me - please follow my blog.